What Others Are Saying
"Pozzi's many awards recognize the remarkable skills of a rancher whose progressive attitude and can-do spirit is preserving a way-of-life on the coastal rangelands."
Tim Tesconi. SCFB.
- Outstanding Young Person in Agriculture, Sonoma County Fair, 1993
- National Environmental Stewardship Award, 1996
- Sheep Person of the Year, Northbay Wool Growers Association, 2000
- Russian River Watershed Group, Outstanding Contributions to the Preservation and Enhancement of the watershed, 2000
- Sheep Producer of the Year, 2003
- Retailer Marketer Award, California Wool Growers, 2006
- Agriculturist of the Year, Sonoma County Farm Bureau, 2007
- Award of Excellence, Marin Economic Commission, 2007
- Luther Burbank Conservation Award, Sonoma County Farm Bureau, 2009
- Sustainable Ranching Award, Sonoma County Economic Development, 2010